Monday, April 16, 2007

More Random Thoughts

Two things I can't stop thinking about today...

Ever since Anna Nicole died I've been following the story about her daughter Dannielynn. For some reason she has just captured my heart. I have prayed for this little baby and I don't even know her. I just feel so bad for her losing her mother and now it looks like she losing the only father she's ever known. I feel bad for Howard K Stern too. He's lost his love and now his daughter. It's just a sad situation all around. I don't know where the best place is for this child. I just pray that God watches out for her. Maybe I feel an attachment to her because she's the same age as Kenny and I think about how helpless he is...

I'm also sad about the Virginia Tech shooting that happened today. They say there's more fatalities than at Columbine. I'm sad about someone who thinks a solution is to kill people. I'm sad for the people that were just going about another day on campus who lost their life. I'm sad for their families. I'm sad.

No comments: