Monday, March 12, 2007

Can You Feel It?

Spring is definitely in the air. Today I have the doors and windows open and fresh air is streaming through the house. It smells so good. Last night when I went to evening services I wore a tshirt and took my jacket with me "just in case". Needed it for afterwards. We have the sunroof open on the XT and it is a glorious feeling. Wal-mart has all of their gardening stuff out and it smells so good in the gardening section. I didn't used to be into the whole flower thing but now I can't wait to put out some hanging pots. And now that I stay at home maybe I can keep up with all the dead heading that has to be done! Usually I'm pretty good for a few weeks and then I just get too busy and too overwhelmed and--they die.

And if spring is just around the corner then the most wonderful time of the year is almost here. No, not Christmas--waterski season!!! Last year I didn't get to waterski at all because I was pregnant so this year I am going to ski myself out! Anytime and all the time. Get ready, Lucky Peak, cuz here I came. We bought a new to us ski boat last year too so I can't wait to try it out. The one thing I have to really concentrate on for the next couple of months is getting myself in shape. I lost most of my baby weight but still have ten pounds to go and ten pounds can really make a difference when you're skiing--I don't want to get tired too soon! Plus, bathing suits are not forgiving. And I'll be in one a lot. Video tapes, here I come. I use the BeachBody.com Slim in 6 tapes and I love them. I also have Power 90. I like both of them. Maybe this time I'll take a pic of my pre work out body so I can see the difference and maybe send it in to them...I love the transformation stories. I don't know how to make a link to their website but they are great and anyone reading this should go check it out. I could spend hours looking at all those awesome stories. They definitely inspire me....

Well, Kenny is needing my attention so here I go...

No comments: