Friday, March 30, 2007

Feed Me!

Today has been sort of brutal. Kenny woke up at 5:30 this morning starving!! Normally that wouldn't be too bad (even though he sleeps through the night and his normal wake up time is 8am) but yesterday I had my first caffeinated drink in about 4 months (I just wanted a vanilla coke so bad) and I couldn't go to sleep until after 1am. So he ate for a while, fell back asleep, woke up in another hour hungry again, fed him again, then I took a short nap while he watched baby einstein, and then he was starving again, so it was time for cereal. He's been eating rice cereal for about three weeks now and I try to be neat and not get it all over him when I feed him, but today was all about getting him fed. I couldn't shove it in fast enough today! For a picture of what he looked like when we were done, go to the next post.

By the way, he's also eating as I'm writing this post. It's only 10:30am.

No comments: