Thursday, March 29, 2007

Here We Go Again!


Well, with summer right around the corner--and waterski season and swimsuits--I have once again started my daily routine of working out. Today is day 4 and I feel so great and proud of myself. The only thing is that it seems that after completing week 3 something always happens and I'm not able to work out for a few weeks and then I feel like I'm starting all over again. Last time I started my daily routine and I was set to start week four I got really sick for a week and half and then was recovering for another week...then Kenny got sick and I don't know what happened after that. So time has passed and here I am...starting again. The program I'm doing is a six week one so I just hope I can stay well and finish it. I've never finished it because something ALWAYS happens. Always at week four something happens. I'm scared of week four!

I just visited the website (wwww.beachbody.com) and I think if I make it all the way through I'll get myself a tank top. A little reward?

Brandon and I were talking the other night and he asked me what I would like to do for vacation this year. I am hoping to make it to California in the summertime to visit family and friends and show off Kenny but that would be without Bran...Bran only gets the week off between Christmas and New Year's every year and one more week off whenever he'd like to take it sooo...I'm not really used to the idea of a big vacation. Growing up, my family and I always went camping but that's not "vacation". "Vacation" is what the Brady Bunch did when they went to the Grand Canyon or Hawaii. Well, now I'm going to do it too. Bran suggested going to Glacier National Park and I think that's an awesome idea. I've never been there before and it looks incredible. It's called the Switzerland of...North America (I think). We would probably go up through Yellowstone (a place I adore) and then travel home through northern Idaho (which I've never seen but he has since he went to school in Moscow for one year). He's going to go pick up the trailer from my parents house tomorrow so we can get it all ready to go for all of our summertime fun. I hope it can make it to Glacier!

We also have on the agenda going to Featherville again this year--it's pretty much a given every year with his family over Memorial Day weekend that they will go up there. The guys dirt bike to their hearts content and we're camped by a river so I'm happy too. It will be our first official camping trip with a baby. I know Kenny will be just fine though. He's so easy going. Today we went all over town (getting a set of dishes from Bran's grandma's friend, visiting Daddy at work, shopping for clothes) and he was so good. He's such a joy!

Saturday we went out to my parents house and my dad took some awesome pictures of Kenny. I'm going to try to post them...

Well, I did one! It takes about 6 minutes to load with dial up so I think one is good for now

No comments: